The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for the efficient and safe day to day management of the RCM warehouse, including being responsible for goods in and out, inventory management and line management of warehouse staff.
● First and foremost, you are a team player
● You have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a warehouse in a similar role within the entertainment technology sector in live performance, event or broadcast sectors
● You can manage your time well whilst fitting in with a wider team, and are confident managing others
● You’re comfortable working in a busy environment
● You are quick to learn new systems and operating procedures
● You have a full, clean driving licence
It would be ideal if you also have
● First Aid at Work qualification in the last two years
● Forklift licence
● MEWP (IPAF) tickets
● Working at height training and manual handling training
Day to day responsibilities
● Warehouse schedule management
● Managing Warehouse Technicians and casual staff
● Oversight of current and new standard operating procedures in the warehouse
● Management of our in-house rental software
● H&S – Ensuring the warehouse is operating safely and within the guidelines set down by company management
● Asset and stock management
● Routine equipment preparation for rental
● Loading & unloading vehicles
● Routine maintenance and cleaning of equipment
● Repairs of rental equipment
● General housekeeping
The role is full time in our warehouse in Luton. A typical working week is Monday to Friday 0900-1800hrs however there may be times that additional hours over evenings, weekends and holidays as the business requires.
Reporting to the Operations Director.
Email email@example.com with your CV.