Claypaky has revealed the Axcor Profile 600 TEATRO – a special version of the Axcor Profile 600 ST – which features an updated cooling system and mechanisms to significantly reduce the unit’s acoustical footprint from 38dB to approximately 34dB ambient. The fixture is ideal for applications where noise is a concern in venues such as theatres, television studios, opera houses, conference halls, and more.
The Axcor Profile 600 TEATRO offers a flat, uniform beam with no visible hotspots and has the same physical features, size, and effects of the Axcor 600 family of fixtures making it another very versatile tool for lighting designers. It features a zoom range of 5.3° to 47.2°, CMY colour mixing, linear CTO, colour wheel with five colours, rotating gobo wheel with seven gobos, rotating 4-facet prism, interchangeable animation wheel, motorised framing system on 4 focal planes, variable frost filter, high-precision iris, electronic linear dimmer and electronic strobe.
The unit is available in two different CRI versions: the Axcor Profile 600 TEATRO, CRI of 70 with an output of 28,000 lumens at 6500K and the Axcor Profile 600 HC TEATRO, CRI of at least 90 with an output of 21,000 lumens at 5600K. Reduced noise and a strong feature set makes the Axcor Profile 600 TEATRO fixtures ideal for many applications.
The Axcor Profile 600 Teatro is now available for sale:
- Light source: 500W White LED Engine
- Two versions available: – CRI: at least 70, up to 28000lm, CT 6500K (Axcor Profile 600 Teatro) – CRI: at least 90, up to 21000lm, CT 5600K (Axcor Profile 600 Teatro HC)
- 132mm diameter front lens, 5.3° to 47.2° linear Zoom
- CMY + Linear CTO + One Colour Wheel with 5 Colours
- One Rotating Gobo Wheel with 7 Gobos + Rotating 4-facet prism
- Animation wheel (interchangeable with fixed gobo wheel)
- Motorised framing system on 4 focal planes and indexable over 90 degrees
- Variable Frost filter, Iris with macro control, 16 bit Electronic linear dimmer, @25 f/sec Electronic strobe
- Control signal: USITT DMX 512. Protocols: RDM, WebServer and Art-Net. DMX Channels: 40/44
- Fully ready for Cloud-IO maintenance tool
- Input Power: 800 VA@230Vac 50Hz
- Weight: 33 kg (72.7 lbs.) – Dimensions: 410 x 380 x 800 mm (16.1 x 15.0 x 31.5 in.)