Anna Valley and subsidiary company, Matrix UK Solutions, have teamed up to launch a new studio solution designed to host online events for agencies and corporate clients. The online event venue was unveiled earlier this week in a live stream that included a full demonstration of the solution’s capabilities to an audience of over 200 event professionals.
With high-res LED backdrops and flooring, broadcast-standard production quality and a range of interactive elements, the solution is ideal for product launches, conferences, training sessions and internal communications. Clients can host their online events from Anna Valley’s 42 000 square-foot facility in West London which includes a fully functional and socially distant gallery as well as additional capacity for extended reality and chroma key sets, or have a customised solution built at a venue of their choice.
Some of the capabilities that the online event studio provides include:
- Changing set backdrops at the click of a button.
- Adapting configurations to present keynotes, host panel discussions and more.
- Incorporating broadcast-quality live feeds.
- Presenting dynamic graphics and charts as part of the set design.
- Keying in backgrounds to make it look like remote participants are in the same space as your presenter.
- Creating vast sets in small spaces with extended reality.
- Introducing interactivity through polls, Q&A and audience votes.
“We put this solution and the live demo together in response to client requests for high-end, online event experiences,” said Anna Valley MD, Peter Jones. “With our heritage in broadcast and reputation for providing live event and entertainment technology , we’re ideally suited to helping event professionals reinvent their physical shows as digital experiences.”
Click here to view the live demo of the online event studio.