Powersoft, the Italian manufacturer of professional power amplifiers, announced it has ramped up its investment and capacity to deliver online training courses worldwide, in a bid to mitigate the increasing difficulties in organising face-to-face meetings and group sessions due to the Covid-19 pandemic and subsequent restrictions.
Starting tomorrow 17 March, Powersoft will provide more e-learning content and offer extensive distance learning tools to customers and users alike. Building on the success of its existing e-learning and e-training courses, each course will be conducted by Powersoft trainers and application engineers. These one hour long interactive sessions are free of charge and can be joined by customers and users around the world who want to increase their knowledge and capabilities of Powersoft products and software.
All training sessions will be divided by regions (APAC, EMEA, CALA and NA), available in Spanish and English language, and will be hosted by Powersoft’s experienced application engineers: Davide Quarto and Thiago Terra for the EMEA region, Raymond Tee for APAC, Thiago Terra for CALA and Rick Woida for North America.
Attendees will have the opportunity to choose between two different days for each session, while each session will be available three times a day, in order to cover all the time zones around the world.
– Tuesday 17th March | ArmoníaPlus 1.4 introduction( ENG)
– Tuesday 17th March | ArmoníaPlus 1.4 introduction( ESP)
– Thursday 19th March | ArmoníaPlus 1.4 introduction ( ENG)
– Thursday 19th March | ArmoníaPlus 1.4 introduction( ESP)
– Tuesday 24th March | Powersharing / T Series ( ENG)
– Tuesday 24th March | Powersharing / T Series ( ESP)
– Thursday 26th March | Powersharing / T Series ( ENG)
– Thursday 26th March | Powersharing / T Series ( ESP)
– Tuesday 31st March | Mezzo / Auto setup ( ENG)
– Tuesday 31st March | Mezzo / Auto setup ( ESP)
– Thursday 2nd April | Mezzo / Auto setup ( ENG)
– Thursday 2nd April | Mezzo / Auto setup ( ESP)
Powersoft’s business development manager Marc Kocks said: “In these challenging times, we wanted to make sure that our clients and users receive the same level of professionalism and support from us. We have put a number of measures in place, from production to after-sale services, and while we are already offering online training on a regular basis, we decided to further increase and generalise their adoption.”
You can register for the training here.