As part of its “System Integration” team in Dubai, Neumann&Müller are seeking Crew Manager.
The work involved:
As a crew management member you work independently and dutifully. You are the first port of call for our permanent and freelance project implementation staff as well as the communicative interface to our Construction Managers.
- Coordination of personnel requirements and shift planning with our construction and site managers
- Fulfilling the personnel requirements in cooperation with our Crew Booker and Recruiters
- Coordination of the onboarding and offboarding process of project related resources together with our HR management and travel management
- Documentation and constant updating of the current personnel requirements and actual analysis in our crew booking software
- Negotiation of compensation with our project-related resources
- Assistance in recruiting new employees
- Organization of target group-oriented training
- Completion of organizational tasks such as invoice processing
- Team-oriented, you also feel responsible for job-related general administrative activities
Your strengths, qualifications & experience:
You are flexible, you are communicative, interested and keep track in stressful situations. You have the ability to perform structured work and are high service oriented. You have high organizational and commercial skills, work foresight and can quickly recognize contexts. You suit us if you have professional experience as a Crew Manager / Crew Booker or Crew Coordinator in the event industry and you value teamwork. A good handling with the usual MS Office programs as well as technical affinity are required. Proper English language skills in spoken and written are essential.
You can apply now here.