SFX Project Manager – ER Productions
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a project manager to join our expanding award-winning company. ER Productions specialises in the supply and design of lasers and special effects for the live events industry. Working closely with high profile clients, we deliver all areas of laser production for world tours, festivals, outdoor shows, conferences, award ceremonies, product launches and exhibitions within the UK and worldwide.
The perfect candidate will have experience in the live events industry either in special effects, laser or lighting design, production, project management and be willing to travel regularly around the UK and work worldwide.
You will manage the full project process for a portfolio of clients ensuring that each project is financially successful, delivers on its technical creative brief and complies with all relevant health and safety requirements. Experience using Vectorworks, CAD software, Light Converse, or WYSIWYG would be preferable, but is not paramount.
• Taking calls to quote and book shows, SFX and necessary equipment
• SFX show design, creating visualisations and advising clients accordingly
• Knowledge of programming and firing Pyro/Flames, Confetti and Streamer, Cryo/Smoke products and the corresponding systems
• Communicating effectively with clients, crew and wider team on timeframes to ensure the smooth delivery of the project
• There may be occasions where you will need to assist with the preparation of equipment for rental
• Occasional on-site work
• Managing budgets
Key Qualifications and Experience:
• Proven experience in Pyro/Flame, Confetti/Streamer, Cryo/Smoke programming and operating
• Proven experience in SFX control systems (i.e Galaxis, Roadhog, Pangolin etc…)
• An excellent team player and ability to network
• Flexibility to work for paid overtime when required
• Must be reliable and trustworthy
• Basic IT skills
• Ideally experience as a laser/special effects or lighting project manager in the live events/entertainment industry
Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits include: company phone, laptop, private healthcare and generous holidays
For more information, or to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com