Airworks Inflatables are seeking a technically skilled and highly creative to join its growing team in Amsterdam. The role requires designing sculptures for the world’s top music acts, theatrical and sporting events.
- The creation of hi-res 3d meshes and complex textures.
- The creation of 3d meshes for fabric patterning according to specific guidelines.
Required skills and experience
- Advanced working and technical knowledge of cinema4d.
- High level of proficiency in texture creation and photographic manipulation.
- Draughtsmanship, artistic ability, and thorough understanding of painterly illusions.
- Ability to work accurately from reference materials.
- A good communicator, able to work within a multi-disciplined team on tight deadlines.
- Methodical and precise.
Bonus skills and experience
- Traditional artistic skills, drawing, painting and sculpture.
- Scripting experience in python.
- Experience of designing for the event industry.
- You have a passion for 3D and know your way around all the popular tools.
- Your portfolio proves your attention to detail and understanding of basic graphical principles: light, shadow, colour, form etc.
- You have experience in the professional 3D field, within either games or related industries.
- A job for 40 hours a week in a creative and quality driven environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
- Working for a company that takes its products from concept to finished artworks to the biggest
stages and live events around the world.
- A unique opportunity to break into a new, exciting and groundbreaking industry.
- A studio location within cycling distance from the heart of Amsterdam
Please send your resume, a short motivation and your portfolio to email@example.com