Territory SALES Manager – UK South
Are you looking for a highly rewarding career with an industry leading company? Better yet, do you share our passion for lighting and competitive drive? If so we want to hear from you.
Chauvet is a major innovator, developer and manufacturer, leading the entertainment lighting market in terms of design, flexibility and options. With five brands: CHAUVET Professional, CHAUVET DJ, ILUMINARC, TRUSST and ChamSys. Sold through a worldwide network of professional dealers and distributors, all brands have a global reach built upon three core tenets: Value, Innovation, and Performance—VIP for short.
A passion for lighting and the drive to excel unite an otherwise diverse staff in South Florida, California, Mexico, the United Kingdom and Belgium. All share the realization that straightforward advice, after-sale service and support—going beyond top-of-the line products—are key to a truly satisfied customer.
Our mission is to create customer-driven solutions in the world of professional lighting. We are passionately dedicated to delivering high performance lighting products and related accessories worldwide at unparalleled value.
CHAUVET Professional is the thoughtful, forward-looking choice for Lighting Designers, offering a carefully focused selection of products that open new design possibilities and make it easier to complete quality lighting projects. Main applications: concerts, stage and event productions, touring, theaters, hospitality venues, cruise ships, clubs, houses of worship, television and architainment.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Territory Manager to join our UK Sales team, covering South England and South Wales, to promote and sell our CHAUVET Professional brand. We set high standards with a clear team approach. We pride ourselves on excellent customer care and our fully supported after sales approach is what we believe to be the key to our success. The successful candidate will be responsible for continually developing the sales of our CHAUVET Professional brand.
- The primary objective of this position is to develop and support the growth of CHAUVET Professional product sales
- Service existing clients in the assigned region with regular contact
- Source new clients in the assigned region by recommending strategies for penetration into existing or undersold markets to meet on going objectives of growing sales, expanding the sales base and increasing market share
- Generate personal sales goals and work with the Sales Manager to meet target sales on a monthly basis by developing and presenting sales forecasts by product and by region
- Demonstration of the products will be a very important part of the role
- Assist with promotions, product launches and other marketing initiatives including travelling to tradeshows as required
- Liaise with the National Sales Support Team to ensure orders are processed and seen through to 100% completion by working with them to liaise with customers
- Travel to Chauvet offices outside the UK when required
- Attend meetings at the UK office, Pinxton, Nottingham
- Be highly motivated to manage own workload and endeavor to uphold high standards set by Chauvet
You’ll need to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive knowledge of the lighting industry
- Commitment to excellent customer care
- A passion and drive for success
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Believe and uphold team spirit
- Have experience of using up to date IT systems and social media
- Education – To be appropriate for this very technical and commercial role
- Remuneration package comprising of a very competitive basic salary plus a highly motivational commission
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company car
- Laptop computer
If you have what we are looking for please send your CV with cover letter outlining your remuneration expectations to Rachel Marshall at email@example.com