Arena Seating Support Hyde Park Concerts
Wednesday 6th July - 14.12pm
Arena Seating returned to Hyde Park after a two year absence, providing a temporary spectator grandstand for the Hard Rock Calling and Wireless Festivals during June and July, 2011.
Welcoming half a million people over nine days of music, which included headliners Pulp, Bon Jovi, Kings of Leon and Rod Stewart, Arena Seating worked closely with the event organisers Live Nation to supply 800 tiered seats.
Hannah Farham from Live Nation comments:
“We brought Arena Seating back into Hyde Park because of their superior systems and service levels. It provided a real peace of mind to know the grandstand would remain stable during the shows when lively crowds were bouncing up and down on them, which was particularly true during the Black Eyed Peas.”
In addition to the high level of engineering, Arena’s project manager Dave Withey paid particular attention to the finish of the grandstand to represent the sponsor’s branding requirements, giving VIP guests a comfortable experience. The grandstand was raised by 2.5m giving audiences an optimum viewing experience and incorporated a Vodafone VIP viewing platform behind the seating, serviced by a separate staircase. A multi-level 200 capacity wheelchair platform was added at the front.
- Clay Paky Stars in Eros Ramazzotti's European Tour
- DPA Microphones Goes On Tour With Priscilla
- Beach Sound Rely on Lake for Ultra Music Festival
- Jands Vista Consoles Return To Their Birth Place With Sir Cliff
- HSL Lights Emeli Sandé Tour
- MAC Viper Party at Carnaval Mazatlan
- An old lighthouse on Lake Garda is restored thanks to Clay Paky
- Beyonce Dazzled With 446 SGM X-5 Strobes
- PixelFLEX Introduces the Light Rigid 4 LED Video Screen