Julie's Bicycle Green Business Award
28 January 2011 14:37 GMT
Julie's Bicycle and Music Week have announced the launch of the Julies Bicycle Green Business Award in recognition of environmental achievements made by companies working in the UK music industry.
This is the first award of its kind and is open to any company operating within the UK music industry.
The presentation will be made at The Music Week Awards, taking place at The Roundhouse in London on 24th May 2011.
Julie’s Bicycle is a not-for-profit organisation committed to helping the creative industries navigate the key issues surrounding climate change and environmental sustainability. We offer expert, impartial advice and a range of practical solutions which aim to balance artistic, environmental & social considerations.
Our mission is to encourage the creative industries and artists to come together to understand and act on the causes of climate change, environmental degradation and resource inequalities.
If your company has introduced successful green initiatives in 2010, full details on how to be considered for the award can be found at the official Music Week website: www.musicweekawards.com/enter
Alternatively please get in touch with Julie’s Bicycle: email@example.com
Application fee £30
- Beach Sound Rely on Lake for Ultra Music Festival
- Jands Vista Consoles Return To Their Birth Place With Sir Cliff
- HSL Lights Emeli Sandé Tour
- MAC Viper Party at Carnaval Mazatlan
- An old lighthouse on Lake Garda is restored thanks to Clay Paky
- Beyonce Dazzled With 446 SGM X-5 Strobes
- PixelFLEX Introduces the Light Rigid 4 LED Video Screen
- Chauvet Profesional Épix Fixtures Stand Out In Luke Bryan's Tour
- DPA Microphones Spends A Night At The Opera