LumenRadio Glamorise Miss Supranational Brazil 2014
In Brazil’s capital city, São Paulo, the first edition of Miss Supranational Brazil was recently held. All 26 Brazilian states participated in the contest with their respective representatives in order to win the national title.
The prestigious contest was held at the Shopping Eldorado, São Paulo. Rental company Barella Eventos provided a wireless CRMX Nova DMX system containing one single universe DMX transmitter and multiple single universe DMX receivers to control the lighting rig throughout the show.
Explaining the choice, Barella Eventos Founder and General Manager, Giancarlo Barella, said the decision was based on reliability and the need for a time effective setup. ”When you are working with beauty contests of this magnitude, every moment of the night is special and crucial.
“Everything needs to happen at exactly the right time, so there is no room for any delays. A live broadcasted event exposed to millions of observers requires the most reliable and best performing wireless solution available. There was no doubt that LumenRadio is the best choice!”
Barella continued: “LumenRadio’s wireless CRMX system is very easy to setup and rock solid - exactly what we needed for this show!"
“This show is a great example where our wireless CRMX technology can provide practical benefits and artistic freedom that cable cannot match. A live beauty contest and broadcast event of this size with a very busy wireless environment really puts the equipment to the test,” said Jessica Björk, Sales & Marketing Manager.
“We are very honored to be a part of this show. A show like this is a typical example of where our products can really shine!”
Miss Supranational beauty competition is one of the largest beauty pageants in the world and around 80 beauties from all over the globe will reunite in Krynica-Zdrój, Poland, on Friday December 5th for the great international finale.
- Harman’s Martin Professional Annual Young Lighting Designer Contest, 2015: Win a Trip to Prolight + Sound 2015, Gear And More
- The Sound Of Change: Audio Matters At CABSAT 2015
- Chauvet Professional Rogue R1 Beam Celebrates Sound Factory
- Martin Audio Produces ‘Coffee Table Book’
- Lighthouse Continues Robe Investment
- Sennheiser Plays Supporting Role At 2015 BRIT Awards
- London Stock Exchange Names Hawthorn as Company That Inspires UK PLC
- Showsec’s ‘Wise’ Moves To Boost Vital Resources
- Elation Launches Multi-Colour and Warm White Ellipsoidal Spots with Superior Light Quality