KB Event Celebrates 20 Trucking Successful Years
(UK) June saw KB event celebrate its 20th birthday. Regarded as the new face of the industry during the early '90s, KB is now recognised as one of the most prominent players and one the largest suppliers Europe-wide.
Having moved into air and sea freight and standing by its USP to provide managed solutions both on and off site, KB’s CV boasts some of the industry’s most prestigious events, and the world’s largest blue chip organisations.
Currently engaged in the Olympic Torch Relay and the build for the opening ceremony for the Olympics, KB’s reputation has placed its services at the heart of the UK’s bid to make 2012 the most memorable Games yet.
“The past three years have been extremely tough.” Stuart McPherson said. “With the virtual disappearance of the corporate market and with so much competition over the music market, our ability to be flexible and diversify has been our saving grace. I cannot express how proud and relieved I am that KB has reached its 20th birthday in such good shape.”
When asked if he plans to continue at the helm for another 20 years, he just laughed, “You had better ask my wife!"
- Beach Sound Rely on Lake for Ultra Music Festival
- Jands Vista Consoles Return To Their Birth Place With Sir Cliff
- HSL Lights Emeli Sandé Tour
- MAC Viper Party at Carnaval Mazatlan
- An old lighthouse on Lake Garda is restored thanks to Clay Paky
- Beyonce Dazzled With 446 SGM X-5 Strobes
- PixelFLEX Introduces the Light Rigid 4 LED Video Screen
- Chauvet Profesional Épix Fixtures Stand Out In Luke Bryan's Tour
- DPA Microphones Spends A Night At The Opera