LinkinPark Takes The Stage With Prolyte LT Roof
(Romania) Linkin Park performed on June 6th in Bucarest Romania, the concert was staged under the impressive LT Roof system from Prolyte Group.
Just weeks before, Bucarest based Standard Vision SRL, decided that the ideal solution for a row of concerts they are organising, would be a Prolyte LT Roof system.
Standard Vion is a communication agency that covers a complete spectrum, supporting their customers from concept to creation with promotional material to organising live events, like outdoor concerts.
Once dediced to buy a Prolyte Roof system, the appointed head rigger flew in to Leek, to discuss the rigging and above all, loading capacity, needs with Ivo Mulder, senior brand engineer Prolyte Structures.
Knowing the set of Linkin Park would be one of the largest and heaviest to accommodate, this was a benchmark case for the LT roof. After calulations prooved that this, over 16 ton heavy set, could be easily fitted in the LT roof, production could start.
Engineers Ivo Mulder and Edwin Ellens, were send to Bucarest to assist with the initial building of the roof system.This build up training is a standard procedure at Prolyte Group, providing the customer with sufficient expertise to build such a complex system safely.
Standard Vision will use its newly aquired roof system for a series of concerts at the Romexpo venue in Bucarest. From 29 June it will host the Tuborg Green Festival, with a line up of Guns ‘n Roses, Saxon and Within Temptation, followed by the OST Fest, featuring Motörhead, Megadeth and Motley Crue.
- Clay Paky Stars in Eros Ramazzotti's European Tour
- DPA Microphones Goes On Tour With Priscilla
- Beach Sound Rely on Lake for Ultra Music Festival
- Jands Vista Consoles Return To Their Birth Place With Sir Cliff
- HSL Lights Emeli Sandé Tour
- MAC Viper Party at Carnaval Mazatlan
- An old lighthouse on Lake Garda is restored thanks to Clay Paky
- Beyonce Dazzled With 446 SGM X-5 Strobes
- PixelFLEX Introduces the Light Rigid 4 LED Video Screen