Ysabel Vangrudenberg And Alex Luthwaite Open Tait Office In China
(China) Alex Luthwaite joins Ysabel Vangrudenberg in Shenzhen, China, as Tait continues to increase production in Asia. Shenzhen is reputedly considered one of the fastest growing cities in the world with a vibrant economy in both the manufacturing and service industries.
Tait China will play a major role in sourcing and manufacturing parts for future projects, ensuring that Tait can continue to provide economical solutions for their client base worldwide.
Alex assumes the role of Technical Manager, Tait China, overseeing all production carried out in the region. Alex joins Tait from NEG Earth, a leading UK entertainment lighting company, where he worked as Head of Control for the last five years. In this role, he worked closely with lighting designers to assess needs and deliver products for various international productions. He has experience in product design and development of large scale custom control systems, working with leading suppliers to deliver finished products.
Prior to NEG Earth Alex worked as a senior audio visual technician for Eclipse Presentations for three years. His expertise in video and LED integration will ensure that Tait maintain a high level of quality control in the Asian market.
Alex joins Ysabel Vangrudenberg who recently joined as General Manager, Tait China. Ysabel coordinates all Chinese based projects as well as playing a key business development role in the region. Ysabel has a strong logistics management background, having worked on major European tours, large scale international productions and permanent installations.
- Richard Z. Kruspe Signature RED ZILK Guitar Cable
- d&b ArrayCalc Version 7 Is A Reality
- DPA Microphones Capture Hiba Al Kawas In Concert
- Newest in Martin Show Lighting at Showtech 2013
- Colour Sound Kicks off Summer In Style
- Tait Docuseries Premiered Last Night on US AXS TV.
- Daft Punk's Global Launch of Random Access Memories
- Stage Electrics Heads to the ABTT Theatre Show
- James Thomas Engineering’s Storms Radio 1’s Big Weekend