Heil Sound Mics To King Of The Roots
Monday September 12th - 10.00am
Jason Vivone & the Billy Bats, this year’s winner of the Missouri Lottery 2011 King of the Roots competition were rewarded with a main stage performance at the upcoming Roots 'N' Blues 'N' BBQ Festival using Heil Sound microphones.
The competition began earlier in the summer and pitted some of the best blues and roots bands from St. Louis, Kansas City, Columbia, and Springfield.
The field was narrowed down to four acts that squared off in the finals at Columbia’s “The Blue Note” with the title hanging in the balance.
Vivone and his band are well known in the Kansas City area and feature a wide variety of instrumentation. The Heil Sound mic package was both timely and hugely useful.
Vivone stated: “We're enjoying the mics. At full power we have six members of which five are singers. And we're all multi-instrumentalists. I’ve found the Heil mics: PR 35s, PR 31s, and the PR 40 to be great for every need of our band- vocals, guitar, percussion, fiddle, mandolin, cigar box guitar, blues harp. They fit our style of music perfectly.”
- Richard Z. Kruspe Signature RED ZILK Guitar Cable
- d&b ArrayCalc Version 7 Is A Reality
- DPA Microphones Capture Hiba Al Kawas In Concert
- Newest in Martin Show Lighting at Showtech 2013
- Colour Sound Kicks off Summer In Style
- Tait Docuseries Premiered Last Night on US AXS TV.
- Daft Punk's Global Launch of Random Access Memories
- Stage Electrics Heads to the ABTT Theatre Show
- James Thomas Engineering’s Storms Radio 1’s Big Weekend